The procedure DO-0102 P1 presents the system to ensure the effective implementation of the degrees according to the study plan of the corresponding degree and identifies the main weaknesses and good practices, all of it as a starting point to the continuous improvement and as a guarantee for the accreditation of the centre degrees.
Its objective is to guarantee that the performance of the degree is consistent with the degree report, that it includes the appropriate elements of public information and the mechanisms which allow a continuous improvement.
For further information:
- Information on the Degrees Monitoring – ACSUG
- Guide for monitoring and accreditation of the Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees 2018 – ACSUG
- Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Activity and Sports Sciences
- Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor’s Degree in Primary Education
- Master’s Degree in Research in Physical Activity, Sport and Health
- Master’s Degree in Research and Innovation in Specific Didactics for Early Childhood and Primary Education
- Master’s Degree in Integrated Project Management
- Master’s Degree in Specific Educational Support Needs
- Master’s Degree in Teaching