Information prior to the enrolment regarding the access and admission.
The Royal Decree 412/2014 of July 6, establishes the basic regulation for acceptance procedures to official university degrees and the acceptance procedures in the Spanish public universities. The following groups can access to the university degrees:
- Students in possession of Baccalaureate diploma on the Spanish educational system or other declared equivalent.
- Students in possession of European Bachelor diploma or the international Bachelor diploma.
- Students in possession of certificates, diplomas or studies on the educational systems of the European Union Member States or on other States with which international agreements applicable in this respect have been subscribed, on a reciprocity basis.
- Students in possession of certificates, diplomas or studies homologue to the Baccalaureate diploma of the Spanish educational system, obtained or performed in educational systems of States that are not members of the European Union with which there are no subscribed international agreements for the recognition of the Baccalaureate diploma on reciprocity basis.
- Students in possession of the official diplomas of higher technical in vocational training, higher technician on plastic arts, design or higher sports technician, within the Spanish educational system or of certificates, diplomas and studies declared equivalent or homologue to these diplomas.
- Students in possession of certificates, diplomas or studies, different from the equivalents to the Baccalaureate diplomas, higher technical in vocational training, higher technician on plastic arts, design or sports, obtained or performed on an European Union Member State or other States with which international agreements applicable in this respect have been subscribed, on a reciprocity basis, when the students meet the academic requirements of the Member States to access to their Universities.
- People over 25 years old who pass the admission test.
- People over 40 years old with work or professional experience related to the degree.
- People over 45 years old who pass the admission test.
- Students with a university degree on Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree or equivalent degrees.
- Students with a university degree as a certified degree, technical architect, technical engineer, architect, engineer, corresponding to the previous ordination for university studies, or an equivalent degree.
- Students who performed partial university studies, in Spain or abroad, or that after finishing the university studies abroad did not achieve the homologation in Spain and are willing to continue their studies in a Spanish University. In this case, it would be an essential requirement that the corresponding university transfers at least 30 ECTS credits.
- Students who were able to access the university system according to the regulation on the Spanish educational system prior the Organic Law 8/2013, on December 9.
An entry profile will be considered in terms of knowledge, skills and initial abilities at a Baccalaureate level. In particular, the personal characteristics (sensibilities, skills, specific abilities) and the academic characteristics of those who are more suitable for the Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education are the following:
- Basic knowledges on diverse scientific fields.
- Interest on the new experiences and knowledge acquisition.
- Concern and curiosity about the new social challenges.
- Basic sports skills and control of our own bodies.
- Awareness to recognise other people’s limitations and to ease their learning.
- Basic skills on oral and written expression and reading comprehension.
- Basic social skills for teamwork.
Access by pre-enrolment by the CIUG procedure
Number of entry-level places: 75
|General (Baccalaureate –ABAU-, Vocational Training and foreigners)||64|
|Graduated (other Degrees and Higher Art Studies)||1|
|Admission test +25 years old||2|
|Admission test +45 years old||2|
The reserved places which remain vacant will be offered generally.
Access by 30 credits recognition (from the same Degree in a different university or from a different Degree in the same branch of knowledge)
Number of entry-level places: 8 (2 for foreigners that can be gathered)
Change of Degree from the same Study Plan (from Vigo and Pontevedra in the Bachelor’s Degree of Early Childhood Education)
Number of entry-level places: 10
Aggregated test for foreign degrees validation
Bridging course of Bachelor’s Degree adaptation
Degree adaptation course
Students doing the same degree in the Campus of Pontevedra or Vigo can request a centre shift to the Campus of Ourense. The deadlines and procedures will be published with the enrolment call. An order of precedence will be established according to the average of the academic record, being the preferential merit to have passed the 1st year.
Information on Students Support
All the information can be found at the section Student Orientation
All the information can be found at the section Enrolment